We want your pet to live their best lives and that means ensuring that they are healthy and that all of their basic needs are met.
You should expect your pet’s wellness exam to be a nose to tail checkup. We’ll check their eyes, ears, dental health, heart, lungs, abdomen, and skin, with a focus on identifying and eliminating any issues of concern. We will also evaluate your pet’s life style to recommend necessary vaccines because every pet has different needs. We may need to collect blood or urine samples to further evaluate your pet’s health.
- Thorough physical examinations
- Customized vaccination plans
- Heartworm, flea, and tick prevention
- Nutritional counseling and weight management plans
- Training and behavioral counseling
- Routine diagnostic testing as needed